Doggie Diggs Boarding
We board all size dogs!
One Day – $18
(For dogs that are too large for daycare but need to be exercised and or walked several times a day)
One night (24 Hours) – $35.00
Two dogs sharing one crate – $65.00
Three dogs -$90.00
Weekend drop off/pickup fee – $15.00
- 24 hour alarm monitoring and video surveillance
- Individualized attention to imitate your dog’s normal daily routine.
- Soothing music and tunes made with your dog in mind. “Through a Dog’s Ear” is our jam!
- Aromatherapy – lavender and chamomile essential oils.
- A privacy blanket over the crate will eliminate any visual stimulation that may excite your dog and give your dog his own private zen zone.
- Low lighting for periods of relaxation.
To ensure the safety and well being of all pets and staff members at Doggie Diggs LLC, the following is required for boarding:
- We accept dogs of all ages as long as they have had second round of vaccinations and Bordatella.
- All dogs six months and older must be neutered or spayed.
- You must have owned your dog for a minimum of 10 days
- We need your vet records before your dog’s first visit. Please call us before you fax.
- All dogs must be current on DHLPP, Rabies and Bordatella vaccinations.
- All dogs must have negative fecal within past year.
- All dogs must be on a flea preventative program.
- All dogs must undergo an initial behavior assessment.
- All dogs must be currently comfortable with staying in a crate. Crate training isn’t like riding a bike. If your dog hasn’t used a crate in a few months, bring it back out of the garage one or two weeks before your dog’s first day with us.
Space is limited to please call us for reservations!
Doggie Diggs, LLC reserves the right to turn away any dog unsuitable for this environment.
Signed waivers are required for enrollment.
Click the link below to view and print out the enrollment forms